- If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to someone in your household who is feeling sick or has recently tested positive for COVID-19 – Please stay home. The trails will be waiting for you when you are feeling better and it is safe for you to visit. Guests will be administered a detailed health assessment confirming they are not experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19 and have not had close contact with anyone who is experiencing those symptoms or known to have the virus.
- To better allow for social distancing, we will be limiting the amount of daily admissions we will be selling. All ticket purchases must be made online in advance of your visit. There will be no onsite sales for admission to TreEscape at this time.
- Climbing Gloves are required, and will not be provided at this time due to COVID-19. You will be given the option to purchase these for $5 with your ticket, or bring your own.
- Guests will check in at the lower parking lot closest to the park. Please follow signage upon arrival. After check-in, guests can proceed into the park on foot. This is a brief, half-mile nature hike into the park, so please come prepared with appropriate footwear.
- When parking please try to leave at least one open space between you and the next vehicle. When at your vehicle, please try to maintain social distance and keep your socializing only to the group that you came with.
- Please don’t Dirty Jersey and whatever trash you bring with you, please take home with you.
- Portable Toilets will be available at the Park. Please know that we will be cleaning and sanitizating these units frequently, in accordance with current COVID-19 best practices.
- Harnesses will be thoroughly sanitized and disinfected after each use.
- Guests must remain at least 6 feet apart at all times. While exploring the park, we will be asking that no more than 1 guest occupies a platform in the park, with 1 guest on any climbing element/bridge/zip-line at a time.
- Face coverings will be required for all guests throughout their experience at TreEscape. Regardless of what your personal beliefs are on the use of masks there will be no exceptions to this rule. Our masks keep you safe. Your masks keep us safe. This applies to all facets of the experience, including check-in.
We thank you in advance for your adherence and support as we work together to keep everyone safe while visiting us.